Tuesday 23 September 2008

Cricket bat

Hi everyone, getting excited about a trip to Munich for Stevie Wonder and Oktoberfest - we're going on Thursday. Incidentally, I should mention that here in Italy "Munich" is called "Monaco di Baviera" - Monaco of Baveria - it always gives me fear when I'm buying tickets for Monaco di Baviera because I worry that I might end up with a ticket to (just) Monaco. 

More importantly, I saw this First Dog on the Moon cartoon on the www.crikey.com website and couldn't help but spread the lovin' around...yes, I'm missing references to cricket bats. If it's too small to read then have a better look at it here and I'd like to repeat that it's with thanks to Crikey that the cartoon exists and I got a cricket bat-related laugh today. 

Ciao, Paul.


No comments: